Morelos, México | World Trade Center | 25 - 27 May, 2021
The Ministry of Economic Development and Labor (Morelos Goverment), the Council of Science and Technology of the Morelos State and the Educational and Specialties Institute are pleased to announce Call for Papers for the 1st CEE 2021 Convention to be held in Morelos, México during May 25th -27th, 2021.
CEE 2021 is a Premier Convention providing a forum for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present and discuss latest research findings, ideas, and emerging technologies and applications in the area of power systems integrations, business models, technological advances, policies and regulatory frameworks for the American continent. The conference will feature keynote addresses and invited presentations by distinguished scientists and engineers. Technical papers are solicited on any subject pertaining to the scope of the conference, which includes, but is not limited to, the following major topics:
International and National Regulations
Efficient Cogeneration and Service Quality
Energy Sustainability: Water Construction and Social
Distributed Generation and Smart-Grids
Distribution Facilities: Substations, Lines and Cables
Nuclear Power Systems
Smart Cities, IoT & Data Centers
1. Create your manuscript(s).
2. Proof-read and check the format of your manuscript (do this before going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account.
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
5. When notified, obtain your Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. Submit the properly formatted, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to CEE 2021 Convention website via EasyChair (use Proceedings Role).
7. Submit completed Copyright Form
Final manuscripts are to be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format via EasyChair.
* Convention Rescheduled from 2020 to 2021 on the Status of Global Health Restrictions